Adds flavour to soups, stews, casseroles, sauces, stir-frys and more.
Started eating these as part of my sugar free diet. I mix them in with my porridge add a few blueberries to a small snap lock box and that’s lunch. The chia is virtually un-noticeable. Just little black dots in the porridge but they keep me fuller for longer and i don’t snack. Therefore i lose weight without feeling too hungry. 500ml lasts me a couple of months.
Chia seeds is good for your healt and this is all it says. Chia seeds is good for your healt and this is all it says,would highly recommend it for those who looks after themselves. Here are the specifications for the Sevenhills Wholefoods Organic Raw Chia Seeds 2kg:
- Organic variety, grown naturally without the use of pesticides
- Eat raw or ground, add to savoury and sweet dishes, drinks, and use as an egg replacement in baking
- Raw, processing temperatures remain below 45°C to retain vitamins and minerals
- 100% pure, UK Soil Association certified Organic, Vegan Society registered, allergen free, gluten free
- Sevenhills Wholefoods products are widely recommended by the press, with Chia Seeds featured in BBC Easy Cook Magazine and recommended by the Be Healthy Now blog as an essential health food not to be without
Have used previously and will continue to use.
Good product, good seller, right price.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Chia seeds is good for your healt and this is all it says
- Brilliant value.
- Really nice and clean
Good resealable packaging. . The repeatable packaging is of good quality.
Have tried a few this one is great some have a horrid after taste this is a. Loving this brand of chia, have tried a few this one is great some have a horrid after taste this is a clean flavour.