Excellent price for these healthy seeds. Chia seeds are apparently really healthy so i bought some. Can’t say i see the impact it’s having on me, but that’s not really surprising. I put these in my porridge quite often and they taste nice. Great price from this seller and quick delivery, so if you’re looking for chia seeds i can recommend these.
So good and healthy part of our diet.
Great seeds and very good price,thank you. Here are the specifications for the RealFoodSource Whole Natural Dark Chia Seeds:
- 4kg (4 x 1kg) Natural Whole Chia Seeds with FREE Downloadable Chia Recipe Ebook (Details to Download on Product Pouch)
- Vegan, Kosher, Non GMO, Can Also be Used as An Egg Replacement in Baking
- High in Omega 3&6, Protein, Fibre, Iron and Antioxidants,More Calcium than Milk
- Eat Raw or Ground in Breakfast Bars/Baking, Porridge/Salad Topper or Chia Sports Shakes/Drinks/Smoothies
- The Best Quality Chia at the Best Possible Prices, the More You Buy the Cheaper the Price
Arrived very quickly , great product.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Good quality seeds
- What chia see is what you get. Don’t mock me!
- It is better to eat soak in warm water for an hour
Absolutely excellent value for money. I will be buying these again.
On a healthy eating kick and have discovered chia seed pudding as a high protein, low sugar dessert. So far, i’ve made it with mango and cardamom, raspberry and rosewater and strawberry and mint. (blend fruit with coconut milk (1 cup), add a little honey if the fruit puree isn’t sweet enough and whisk in 1/3 cup chia seed (gradually but briskly so the seeds don’t stick together). Leave in the fridge overnight. It may be a bit of an acquired taste due to the unusual texture).