Great new taste, sour and sweet. I like new flavours and decided to try these on a whim. They are really ‘interesting’ – but in a good way. Sour then sweet and much more satisfying to nibble than other dried fruit. I also found they killed the need for something sweet at the end of a meal or with a cup of tea. They are an unusual taste – another reviewer likened them to ‘tangfastic’ sweets and that’s a good description (although not quite as sweet). They are lasting me quite a while because i bought a big bag and can only eat a few at a time – but if you know you like them already this is definitely worth the money.
Tremendous tasty good product or service will certainly purchase them yet again.
RealFoodSource Certified Organic Dried Inca (Incan/Golden) Berries (1kg)
- Organic Dried Incan Berries also known as Golden Berries
- Large Golden Berries, Sweet and Tart
- Rich in Dietary Fibre, Pectin, Vitamins and Minerals, Contain the Two Essential Fatty Acids Linoleic and Oleic acid
- High In Protein, Antioxidants (Flavonoids), Vitamin A, Iron and Low Sugar Content for a Fruit
- Add to Cereals, Muesli and Porridge, Use them in Place of Raisins in Baking or Add them to Your Homemade Trailmixes with our Nuts
Genuinely taking pleasure in these berries. Will certainly be buying again.
I completely love these and so considerably bought four times from the. I totally enjoy these and so far acquired four situations from the similar provider. They are gorgeously big berries. They are really sharp but also some sweetness in them. If you do not have a sharp tooth, taking in these berries can be a problem for you but you can surely soak them in a drinking water for a working day or two then incorporate them on to your cereals and smoothies. I even cooked sweet and bitter sauces with them. And i truthfully consider that it played a function in managing my gastritis.
A bit sour but clean and fresh.
RealFoodSource Certified Organic Dried Inca (Incan/Golden) Berries (1kg) : Item received quickly well packaged good value and very tasty if you don’t mind the seeds we both like them though.