Rainbow Dust Sparkle Cake Glitter – Stardust Full Set of 5 : sparkle really lifts food items

Rainbow Dust Sparkle Cake Glitter – Stardust Full Set of 5 : sparkle really lifts food items

Ordered these on thursday afternoon and they were popped through my letter box this morning i think superman must do the deliveries for this company, i sprinkles some of this fairy dust on to some sugar butterfly decorations i have made and they look really gorgeous i am really please with the product it does what it supposed to do.

I loved these little pots – the different colour glitter finished my cup cakes off a treat. They are such good value for money and i shall certainly buy more as soon as my little pots are empty.

My cakes look more colorful and just need a very small amount every time. I ll recommend this product. Here are the specifications for the Rainbow Dust Sparkle Cake Glitter – Stardust Full Set of 5:

  • Shine effect by the coloured sparkles with tiny flecks of other colours.
  • Non toxic glitter dust
  • Extra bright and ultra fine

This completely fitted the need i had and sprinkled beautifully over my mince pies.

Bought for my daughter who is very pleased with the product. She makes and decorates cup cakes, etc.

Reviews from purchasers :

  • beware if selling to the public glitter is not edible but lovely for decorations to be removed
  • sparkle princess heaven
  • sparkle really lifts food items

Sparkle really lifts food items. It makes for a lovely effect on food. But i do wonder about the health effects of it. I would use it very sparingly on this basis- but it is effective,. Many comments on our vanilla cupcakes when we used them.

Beware if selling to the public glitter is not edible but lovely for decorations to be removed. Please read below an article from the food standard agencythe use of glitters and dusts with foodthe food standards agency has produced this guidance to help food businesses safely use `edible’ and `non-toxic’ glitters and dusts with food. It applies to food that is prepared at home as well as to commercially made products. As a general rule, only `edible’ glitters and dusts can be applied to food for consumption. It is important to note that glitters and dusts described as `non-toxic’ are not the same as products labelled `edible’ and should not be eaten. Only `non-toxic’ glitters that have been tested for safety for contact with food, can be applied to food for decoration, but not for consumption. They should be labelled `for food contact’ (or alternative wording to indicate their use) and include instructions for use. Food businesses should be aware that glitters and dusts that meet the requirements of the food contact materials legislation have not been approved for consumption. Other `non-toxic’ glitters and dusts that have not been tested for contact with food, and are not labelled `for food contact’, should not come into contact with food.

Comments are closed.