As nice as i remember them as a child.
Great product, great taste and fast delivery. Have not had tiger nuts for many years – recommended.
Ordered and were delivered on time well sealed packet, as i had never tried these i didn’t know what to expect apart from all the health benefits i tend to use these to stop me snacking especially at night and have noticed a big difference. Here are the specifications for the Na’vi Organics Premium Peeled Tigernuts Chuffa Nuts – Delicious and Ready to Eat:
- Our Tiger Nuts are naturally 100% Gluten Free, 100% NUT FREE, 100% Allergen Free, 100% Dairy Free, High in Fiber, Low in Calories & Fats, High in Nutrition, Non GMO, and their natural sweetness means they taste great!
- Tiger Nuts have been around for over 4000 years and that makes them “Paleo Perfect”, and because the sugars are natural, they are ideal for diabetics too!
- Tigernuts are a good non-meat source of protein as well as being a solid source of magnesium
- Tigernuts’ high content in fiber helps keeps your whole body healthy and Tigernuts rival olive oil for “heart healthy” oils
- Tigernut milk (also known as Horchata de Chufas) is a great substitute for cow’s milk
These are good quality chuffa nuts and make excellent horchata.
They taste a little like monkey nuts. Truly impressed with navi premium peeled tiger nuts, they taste a little like monkey nuts, i decided to try tiger nuts having seen them on a tv programme, i currently take gabapentine which recently my doctor doubled the dose, which resulted in a big increase in my appetite, i have been eating these tiger nuts for a few weeks now & can happily say they have helped immensely with controlling my appetite surge, as i’m trying to lose some weight this has helped me keep on track, i definitely will be purchasing these again & would recommend to anyone who wants to either – find a way to help suppress their appetite, anyone who is watching what they eat & anyone who is health conscious & wants a healthy snack, plus they are full of fibre & vitamins.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Great to snack on and a brillaint grain/nut free susbstitute
- they taste a little like monkey nuts
- delicious and perfect for on-the-go snacking
Very nice in banana milkshake 👍🏻.
Tase of the past, used to get them in. Tase of the past, used to get them in 2 oz packets. Took ages to get through a packet. I wonder just how long it will take me to chew through 2.