I love this sugar and now i have found a way to buy it cheaper.
Delicious but far too expensive. I loved this product, it tasted delicious but it is prohibitively expensive. 99 for 250g), it’s 4p less than £36 per kilo.That’s more expensive than smoked salmon. Not to mention 36 times more expensive than normal sugar and even 10+ times more expensive than unrefined sugar which retains much of it’s vitamins and minerals. I understand that some of this will be due to the significantly smaller production amounts but until it becomes much cheaper, i simply can’t afford it. Also there are much better sources of b12 such as shellfish, liver, beef, cheese and eggs (although i appreciate that’s not much good for vegans). Great product though if you are health conscious and have a large disposable income.
Excellent sugar replacement. . Have used this for a while, great sugar replacement, have several friends who use it regularly now. I use it on porridge, in cakes, in drinks, you only need a small amount. Here are the specifications for the Conscious Food Organic SugaVida 250g:
- The ideal natural alternative to sugar with amazing health benefits.
- 100% organic & unrefined. Low GI. Diabetic friendly. Rich, bio-available source of vitamin B12.
- Delicious, caramel-like taste (not synthetic!). Wonderful in baking, cooking and beverages.
- Has helped thousands of people ditch unhealthy white sugar for good!
- Purchase it here from the official Conscious Food Amazon store; makers of SugaVida
Amazing, my hair an nails are so much better. Amazing, my hair an nails are so much better.
Most cost effective way of buying it.
Reviews from purchasers :
- Not to our taste
- Great sugar substitute
- Peace of mind with my diabeties
Brilliant for your b12 boast.
Good product but twice as much as before it changed name.